[317]Frozen Wars
Welcome To Frozen Wars Forum's Please Login Or Register!
[317]Frozen Wars
Welcome To Frozen Wars Forum's Please Login Or Register!
[317]Frozen Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Experience Of 317 Rsps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaysun

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 am

Okay I will make this short and sweet.

+I suggest a certain templated for an application.

1) Why do you think you would be best for Admin?

I would be best for the position because i'm generally a trustworthy and kind person. I never break rules, I assist new players in any way and I never say harsh things to players. I have a lot of experience with different servers. I personally think this server will make it to the runelocus toplist as a legendary one because it has a webclient.

2) Have you had any experiences with being a Admin? (

I have been an admin in black pkz. However, I was banned due to the fact that the owner is selling the server. I have also been a moderator in Alienscape. I have a lot of experience with servers and I basically know the basics of most of the common servers.

3) will you follow the rules and do a great job at being Admin?

I solemnly assure you I will follow the rules and not break any of them. If I get the position I will never abuse my power and I will use it to help people. Sure I can help people with being admin but... what about scammers, glitchers, dupers, spammers, and other people to cause harm to the server. I will definitely stop them if I get promoted to the rank I am wanting.

4) will you help people no matter if you are mad at them?

I will help everyone who seeks assistance. If a person makes me mad I will ignore his words. However, when he wants help I WILL help them because if i help them they may take there harmful words back and say sorry.

Thank you for reviewing my application
Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1