[317]Frozen Wars
Welcome To Frozen Wars Forum's Please Login Or Register!
[317]Frozen Wars
Welcome To Frozen Wars Forum's Please Login Or Register!
[317]Frozen Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Experience Of 317 Rsps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry's Awesome staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hotranger02

Harry's Awesome staff application Empty
PostSubject: Harry's Awesome staff application   Harry's Awesome staff application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:24 am

Hello my name is harry im 13 and im currently a member of many servers. I am mod on a server up at the moment called Reborn-shadow and i have been mod on pvp-godz.

Why should i be admin? My name is harry (hotranger02) and id like to be an admin because i have been here for a bit and i want to step on and help out frozen-wars. What i want to help frozen-wars achieve is much more, With the much Higher position, i can help with so much. Instead of trying fo A Moderator ingame, i wish to apply for admin because mod is limited to his ability, Instead of Mod being a sign of authority, the admin, is a sign of compatability, sensibility, and Hard-working.

Why should you pick me? During bemy time on this server i have realised the responsibilites that i need to step up in this server. It will be a tough job but we have a great staff team and if we pick more and higher staff we will be able to run this server fantastically. Also the new moderators of the server may not be familiar with their job and may power abuse. As an admin i could teach them how to use their powers responsibly.

How i could improve the game as an admin?

1. Advertisement - This means that i could change my name on the advertisement and i would be an *owner* of the chatbox. This means spammers will be banned forever unlike as a mod for 6 hours. I will advertise on every chatbox and every server on the top page. I will give heaps on information on the server such as donator shop, loads of awesome customs and how the players can improve the game and keep the server up and running. I will make sure everyone votes.

2. Ingame - As i have said in the above sections that my powers are limited. If somebody has broken a rule it is hard to get to them quick because they usually log out. I will be able to tele them to me and ask them and resolve the problem. Will the position of admin i could use this and i will be able to make the server fun by making trips to gwd, kbd and kalphite queen.

This is my application for admin if anyone would like to talk to me add my msn which is hawright96@hotmail.com

i hope you like it
Back to top Go down
Mikeyy
Admin
Mikeyy

PostSubject: [THE STAFF APP]   Harry's Awesome staff application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:50 am

Harry..
Personally i think you should get your staff
But i really need sub days, xats or power's if you can get anyone to give me some
Ill take it as you donating and make u any staff u please Razz
Peace Out..
Back to top Go down
https://pro-frozen.forumotion.com
hotranger02

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Awesome staff application   Harry's Awesome staff application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:52 am

lol ty i can give you some if i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Awesome staff application   Harry's Awesome staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry's Awesome staff application
Page 1 of 1