[317]Frozen Wars
Welcome To Frozen Wars Forum's Please Login Or Register!
[317]Frozen Wars
Welcome To Frozen Wars Forum's Please Login Or Register!
[317]Frozen Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Experience Of 317 Rsps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hotranger02 mod apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hotranger02

Hotranger02 mod apply Empty
PostSubject: Hotranger02 mod apply   Hotranger02 mod apply EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:28 am

Well hello everyone i am new to this server but i can pick up very quickly. I want to be a mod because basically you can't be chosen to be admin straight up because admin comes after mod.

I basically want to be a moderator because i believe i can help this server a lot as i have had experience on different servers as well as maintaining a moderator poisition on pvp godz and a respected member of reborn-shadow. i can help new players than join because i am very helpful and i am very good with these kind of servers. I can stop any spammers, flammers and other people breaking rules. I could advertise alot to get a whole lot of more people and i could vote every single day for this server so we get more hits. I basically would just like to help the server out a lot and i think a lot of people also want to and I wish the best of luck to all people who are applying for this positon. If you need any help ingame you can come and see me and ill help you out. If i am chosen as a staff more people will wanna come to me fore help i can help them out by showing them how it is done or giving them a very detailed explanation Very Happy

Say what you think please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R U S S I A

PostSubject: Re: Hotranger02 mod apply   Hotranger02 mod apply EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:12 am

wrong section post it on apply for staff
Back to top Go down
Marshall

PostSubject: post on staff   Hotranger02 mod apply EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:50 pm

posted in wrong section delete it and put it in staff apply
thank u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotranger02 mod apply   Hotranger02 mod apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotranger02 mod apply
Page 1 of 1